QMS 9001 2015 Training – Implement The Changes – 2 Days
“This course will explain the requirements of the new standard and give you the information you need to successfully transition to ISO 9001:2015″.
THIS COURSE WILL COVER:
– Introduction to the High Level Structure (HLS)
– What is the purpose and benefits of the HLS?
– Leadership, context and stakeholders
– Systematic Risk Management
– Systematic Change Management
– Sustainable Business Performance
– Core set of requirements and clauses
– Transition plan
– Key changes in ISO 9001 requirements, introducing Risk- Based Thinking
– Analysing Gaps
– Revision and transition schedule
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS COURSE:
If you are currently ISO 9001:2008 certified, there are a number of significant changes heading your way.
Key Changes include:
– Emphasis on Risk Management System
– Leadership driving implementation
This course will explain these changes and help you to understand their implication to your business.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
– Understand and interpret the meaning of the HLS
– Understand and interpret the changes in ISO 9001:2015
– Get a transition plan ready for ISO 9001:2015
– Develop strategies for their organizations to effectively implement the changes
– Prepare for re-certification to ISO 9001:2015
– Understand what Systematic Risk Management is
– Explain Sustainable Business Development
– Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction, open discussion and work Delegates are encouraged to share their knowledge and experience
– CPG trainers are Auditors, actively working in the field, bringing practical knowledge to the course
– Course includes daytime refreshments, lunch, course notes and training certificate
– Special arrangements can be made for delivery at your organisations own premises