Information Technology Service Management Systems
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Lead Auditor Training – 4 days
“This Lead Auditor training course will enable you to conduct effective audits in any auditing situation”
Training Course Overview
This ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 lead Auditor training course will enable you to conduct effective audits in any auditing situation. It provides you with the skills to plan, conduct, lead and report audits for first party (within your own organisation), second party (suppliers) and with third party organisations.
It will provide you with the knowledge to understand, implement and evaluate Information Technology Service Management Systems. It also assists you in understanding the interpersonal and communication skills required for Auditors and Audits team leaders. The course involves a high level of participant involvement through discussions, role plays and case studies that are used to reinforce the concepts and to provide practice in applying them.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for:
- Professionals who are responsible for developing and implementing management systems based on ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018.
- Auditors and lead auditors who are required to conduct internal/external security audits, IT and Security professionals.
Note: Professionals may choose to do this course in their own pace by opting to do the individual competencies Exemplar Global-IT, Exemplar Global-AU and Exemplar Global-TL at different times as per the training schedule.
What Will Be Achieved
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- The intent and the requirements of each clause and its relationship with organisation’s operational service management requirements and legal compliance requirements
- The documentation required and analyse the interrelationships among various Information Technology Service Management Systems ISO 20000-1: 2018 documents
- How Information Technology planning, policy, objectives, and processes are implemented according to the ISO 20000-1: 2018 standard and in relation to the context of the organisation; and
- The process of addressing improvements in the organisation’s Information Technology Service Management Systems and verify that identified improvements are effectively managed.
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and methods of auditing.
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organisational situation
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the audit, the management system, and the conduct of the audit.
- Understand and practice personal behaviours necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit
- Establish and plan the activities of an audit team
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client
- Organise and direct audit team members
- Prepare and complete the audit report
- Use remote auditing methods.
Industry specific knowledge and experience is desirable to attend this course.
On successful completion of the course assessment, participants will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Attainment’, covering the competencies of Exemplar Global-IT, Exemplar Global-AU and Exemplar Global-TL.
This certificate enables successful candidates to apply to Exemplar Global (formally RABQSA International) for certification as a provisional auditor.
Those participants who choose not to submit the assessment will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Attendance’.