ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Training for Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems – 5 Days
“In helping to establish Health & Safety benchmarks for your business, this training course will give you the knowledge and skills to effectively conduct any OHS audit”
TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW
“ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor” competency-based 5-days course teaches a general understanding of the concepts of the ISO 45001 standard and the principles and practices of leading management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011:2011. Experienced instructors explain the clauses of ISO 45001 in detail and guide students through the entire audit process, from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results.
The course examines the benefits of implementing an Occupational Health and Safety Management System and the compatibility of OH&S and Quality Management Systems.
Who Should Attend
This course suitable for:
- Any professional responsible for developing and implementing OHS&MS management systems
- Auditors and lead auditors who are required to conduct internal/external audits.
Note: Professionals may choose to do this course in their own pace by opting to do the individual competencies Exemplar Global-OH, Exemplar Global-AU and Exemplar Global-TL at different times as per the training schedule.
WHAT WILL BE ACHIEVED
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand occupational health and safety management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 45001 standard
- Assess the risk of identified hazards in the context of the organisation’s OHS management system
- Assess the effectiveness of methodologies to control OHS hazards
- Understand the types of risks and opportunities associated with auditing
- Determine the adequacy and effectiveness of an OHS management system
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and methods of auditing
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the audit, the management system, and the conduct of the audit
- Understand and practice personal behaviours necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit
- Establish and plan the activities of an audit team
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client
- Organise and direct audit team members
- Prepare and complete the audit report
- Use remote auditing methods
- Prior knowledge on the standard is desirable but not essential to attend this course.
- You may wish to attend ISO 45001:2018 Awareness course
- On successful completion of the course assessment, participants will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Attainment’, covering the competencies of Exemplar Global-OH, Exemplar Global-AU and Exemplar Global-TL
- This certificate enables successful candidates to apply to Exemplar Global for certification as a provisional auditor.
- Those participants who choose not to submit the assessment will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Attendance’