MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AUDITING AU – INTERNAL/EXTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING – 2 DAYS
A well-structured and properly conducted program of management system audits is well recognised as an effective management tool. Through the detection of system errors, and identification of ‘opportunities for improvement’, audits can contribute to a significant improvement in profitability.
The course involves a high level of participant involvement through discussions, role plays and case studies that are used to reinforce the concepts and to provide practice in applying them.
This course is based on ISO 19011:2018 requirements and the principles and practice requirements covered in the course apply to any management system including: Quality, Environment, Safety, Food Safety, Information Security, Information Technology and Business Continuity etc.
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and methods of auditing
- Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation
- Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the audit, the management system, and the conduct of the audit
- Understand and practice personal behaviours necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Professionals who are responsible for internal audits of a management system, including department managers and supervisory staff, quality managers and quality engineers, staff designing and implementing management systems
- Professionals who wish to improve profitability through effective management systems
- Auditors who wish to conduct audits on management system standard
- On successful completion of the course assessment, participants will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Attainment’, covering the competencies of Exemplar Global-AU.
- This certificate enables successful candidates to apply to Exemplar Global for certification as a provisional auditor when combined with competencies of a management system standards e.g Exemplar Global-QM, FS, IS, EM, OH, IT, BC) This competency when combined with other competencies is recognised by NABET (refer Mutual recognition agreements).
- Those participants who choose not to submit the assessment will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Attendance’.
- It is recommended that the participants complete one day/two day course on a Management System, e.g. Quality, Food Safety, Environment, Safety, or Information security etc for the relevant service/industry sector before attending this course.
- A practical in depth knowledge of the relevant service/industry standard is desirable.