Information Security Management Systems ISO 27001:2013 – 2 days
It will provide you with the knowledge to understand, implement and evaluate ISMS. It also assists you in understanding the interpersonal and communication skills required for Auditors and Audits team leaders. The course involves a high level of participant involvement through discussions, role plays and case studies that are used to reinforce the concepts and to provide practice in applying them.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for:
- Professionals who are responsible for developing and implementing management systems based on ISO 27001
- Auditors and lead auditors who are required to conduct internal/external security audits
- IT and Security professionals.
What Will Be Achieved
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- The intent and the requirements of each clause and its relationship with organisation’s operational information security requirements and legal compliance requirements
- The documentation requirements and gain the ability to analyse the interrelationships among various ISMS documents
- How ISMS planning, policy, objectives and processes are implemented according to the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard and in relation to the context of the organisation; and
- The process of addressing improvements in the organisation’s ISMS and verify that identified improvements are effectively managed.