FSMS – Food Safety Management Systems ISO 22000 – 2 Days
TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW
FSMS – Food Safety Management Systems – ISO 22000. The information presented in this two day course provides participants with a strong and practical understanding of the management systems necessary to produce food in compliance with HACCP Codex Alimentarius and Food Standard ISO 22000:2005.
The program explains the significant features of Food Safety and the terminology and methodology used in the ISO 22000:2005 Standard.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suitable for:
- Professional who are responsible for developing and implementing food safety management systems based on ISO 22000
- Auditors and lead auditors who are required to conduct internal/external Food Safety audit
WHAT WILL BE ACHIEVED
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify food safety hazards that are reasonably expected to occur for the food type/industry.
- The risk of identified hazards in the context of the organization’s food safety management system.
- Assess the effectiveness of methodologies to control food safety hazards.
- Identify all integrated schemes and procedures used by the organisation to achieve food safety objectives.
- Determine the adequacy and effectiveness of a food safety scheme.
- Understand the application of HACCP theory and principles to individual food businesses
- Understand the application of food safety management systems as it relates to ISO 22000
Prior knowledge on the standard is desirable but not essential to attend this course
- On successful completion of the course assessment, participants will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Attainment’, covering the competencies of RABQSA-FS
- This certificate enables successful candidates to apply to Exemplar Global for certification as a provisional auditor when combined with competencies gained from either RABQSA-AU or from both RABQSA-AU and RABQSA-TL
- Those participants who choose not to submit the assessment will be issued with a ‘Certificate of Attendance’